Friday, February 03, 2006

New Links

I've put up a few new links recently on my sidebar. Iain Benson runs a notable political/cultural institute, the Centre for Cultural Renewal. I've known Iain for almost all of my life; back when I was a small boy we went to the same church together. Then he became Catholic and started the Centre. I'm indebted to him for showing me that faith & the intellect can be integrated, and furthermore for demonstrating that Catholicism is a viable way of following Christ. He blogs at CentreBlog (Iain, a trifle uncreative, don't you think?). I fully recommend checking both out, particularly if you're Canadian.

On a slightly different note, I've linked to Dappled Things, a new online Catholic literary journal. Read them; write for them if you're so inclined.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home