Saturday, December 03, 2005

Which Hero Would I Be?

You scored as William Wallace. The great Scottish warrior William Wallace led his people against their English oppressors in a campaign that won independence for Scotland and immortalized him in the hearts of his countrymen. With his warrior's heart, tactician's mind, and poet's soul, Wallace was a brilliant leader. He just wanted to live a simple life on his farm, but he gave it up to help his country in its time of need.



William Wallace


79%

Neo, the "One"


75%

Batman, the Dark Knight


71%

The Terminator


63%

Lara Croft


58%

Indiana Jones


58%

Maximus


54%

The Amazing Spider-Man


46%

Captain Jack Sparrow


42%

El Zorro


33%

James Bond, Agent 007


25%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0

I'm pretty pleased. Neo would have been awesome as well. I'm also tickled that Bond is the lowest on the scale.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marian said...

That's funny, because Bond was my highest - I don't know how. I was trying to tilt the quiz towards Lara.

December 03, 2005 7:06 PM  
Blogger gabriel said...

Lara would be awesome, especially for you! I guess I'm your photo negative- Bond is definately unappealing to me- a company man and ethics-free.

December 06, 2005 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home